Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Wikipedia

Search results

The Pentagong Show

The Pentagong Show
United State of Terror: Is Drone War Fair?

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tiresias Wrecks: Blind to the Minsk-y Momentum Passing right by Us.




A row of humped shoulders sitting alone together waiting on trams amidst dusty trees while rats slither along the parallel tracks and pigeons squabble for discarded crumbs and moldy crusts. 
Commuters as intent on ruining their postures as they are on perusing their devices ... peas in their pods, smart phones for stupid people, watches that have no time for you, PDA's that show no affection, secretaries adorned with ornate drawers take down not a word of dictation. I saw my future was as oxidized as a pile of rust, bloomed, as it did, from a lack of trust, a life that made a welcome of indifference, took a lack of response as a sign of surrender.

People neither talk nor look at one another. Existence is sand-boxed as reconfigured quartz in a smudged glass panel aglow with marshaled electrons. A touch pad as cold and unyielding as Russian justice, as enervating and alienating as trying to revive a drunk relative passed out on the couch.

An apparition seems conjured from a bank of fog, a flesh and blood ghost that as rapidly melts into mist as the grey matter wisps its wreaths of suspended moisture around the form that no longer has one. 
that I can see.

And seeing is believing, even if you can't see him leaving, me pacing around in the gloom alone. I insert my buds. The loneliness I invite in I have been unable to show out. He sits there like a Raven mouthing the word Evermore! He's come to bust my Palace, steal my crown and digitalis, catch the thrown room, pitch the court, finger the prints, tumble the queen bee out of her castle, shake the jelly that's royal, the serf that was loyal. Once.

On one side of the Continent a hurricane begets flooding, while on the other another sparks wildfires even as a derecho rages through the plains, flattening fattening stalks as hunger stalks half the globe. A non-mentionable that the billions of dollars plowed into the plains to rake in fuel from the resultant grains is now left rotting sans capital gains.
Yet the CO2 remains. 
Mingling with CO too from burning remains of COvid COrpses. 

So they hold a political convention where they fail to mention society's disintegration from climate change acceleration happening right in front of our i-verted eyes.

 A climate that has benefited mankind since it developed agriculture disappears with barely a shrug of our rounded shoulders.

Rhapsody Rapt in Blue Planet Meltdown 

Is this the real life? Are we in wr-ecstasy?
Caught in the downside of a manscaped reality
Self-blinded eyes, look up at the skies; don't see
Everything we destroy, never know empathy
It's all easy come, easy go, just get high, never grow
Fierce as the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, you see

Gaia, we've killed off Man
Filled with Fun his empty head, filled a jigger, now he's dead
drunk
Gaia, Life had just begun
But now we've gone and thrown it all away
Gaia, ooh, didn't mean to make you fry
The world of men has made this clime of sorrow
Carry on, carry on as if mankind never mattered

Too late, our time has come
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time
Goodbye, everybody, your time to go
Gotta leave it all behind and face the truth
Gaia, ooh  
I don't wanna die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
  
I see a Minsk-y Moment of a man
Belarus, Belarus, can you see the Man dangle
Thunderbolt and lightening 
Very very frightening 
Me!
Lukashenko, Lukashenko
Your people say that you must GO!
He will not go
Never, never, never, never will he go!

I'm in a Lazyboy gaming to the tango
Squared with this life of man's monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Ruby Princess knows, We will not let you go.
Rock and rolling blackouts
Shut off electricity
From me, from me, From Me! 

So you think you can drone me and flit while I fry?
So you say that you love me yet leave me to die?
Crybaby, How can this be, maybe
Anything that matters, I refuse to see
Since only that which flatters
Is all that really matters
To me
Hurricanic wind blows ... sea to rising sea.





















No comments: